The Public is participating in the Province's Restrictions Exemption Program requiring proof of vaccination or negative test result, plus mandatory masking at all Public locations and activations.
We value the health and safety of all staff, vendors, patrons, and volunteers. Robust guidelines and infection prevention and control measures will be in place at all Public powered activations.
Please review the updated COVID-19 Guidelines as they pertain to any Public-powered activation for 2021:
- All patrons, vendors, volunteers, and staff must complete an AHS COVID-19 self-evaluation before entering the building.
- All entrances will be controlled.
- All patrons, vendors, volunteers, and staff are required to wear a mask or face covering, and maintain a distance of 2 meters (or 6 feet).
- Masks or face coverings can be taken off only when actively eating or drinking at your assigned table. Mingling with other parties without a mask or face covering and physical distancing is not allowed.
- Contact tracing will continue through the purchase of tickets or signing in upon entry.
- Limited capacity during store hours and activations.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the location.
- Enhanced cleaning will be carried out before, throughout, and at the end of the day.
If patrons do not comply with the health and safety protocols of The Public, they will be asked to leave the premises. The Public and its host partners will follow all health guidelines in accordance with the COVID-19 pandemic to ensure the safety of all participants, staff, volunteers and vendors. All protocols are subject to change and are at the discretion of The Public as a private business operating in Alberta.